Applying for a Place
Before making a decision about their child’s future education, many parents appreciate the opportunity to visit the school. We are always delighted to welcome parents and carers to Queen Edith to attend one of our regular Open Mornings.
Open mornings – Reception 2023:
- Wednesday 19th October 2022 at 9.15am
- Thursday 24th November 2022 at 9.15am
- Tuesday 10th January at 2023 9.15am
Please contact our school office on (01223) 712200 or email email@example.com to register your interest. If these dates are not suitable please contact the school office and we will make every effort to arrange a convenient date for you to visit our school. Please do not hesitate to contact our school if you would like more information about choosing a school for your child.
For a place in our nursery, please apply directly to the school (01223 712200).
For places in Reception to Year 6, please contact the Local Authority’s Admissions Department who can provide further information about our class sizes and send you an application form. Their contact number is (01223) 699200.
Our school booklet has lots of information about life in school and is available to read below.
Admission for Reception 2023
- If your child was born between 1st September 2018 and 31st August 2019, and you live in Cambridgeshire you need to apply for Reception for September 2023.
- You can apply for a Reception primary school place for September 2023 from 12th September 2022 onwards.
- The deadline for applications is 15th January 2023, you will then get an offer for a place on 17th April 2023.
Our Admissions Policy is available to read below.
Below you will find a video showing ‘A Day in the Life’ of a Reception child and another video of a virtual whole school tour of Queen Edith Primary School. We hope you will find this information useful when choosing your school place for September 2021.